Saturday, April 21, 2012

Food as of Late

It has been quite a while since my last post.  I have been so busy with grad school (student teaching, a full load of classes) that I haven't had much free time to indulge in blogging. So, I'm breaking the no-post spell with a few food photos that I've recently taken. It's Saturday night, and I'm making brussels sprouts (trying a new recipe!) among other dishes, so a cooking post is soon to follow.

The birthday treats I bought for my mother on her special day: blue velvet cupcake, black-and-white cupcake, red velvet cake pop


lettuce wrap burger from Bare Burger, NYC. contents include organic beef, lettuce, tomato,  red onion,  jalapeno relish, horseradish mayo, and chipotle ketchup. (I honestly couldn't distinguish the different condiments [which is too bad, considering my affinity for sauces] and ended up adding a decent amount of extra ketchup, the beef was really good, though)





No comments:

Post a Comment